Our products include Oron crayfish, melon (egusi), cassava flakes (garri), ogbono, palm oil. We gives best quality of our
Our products include Oron crayfish,Melon seed (egusi), cassava flakes(garri), ogbono, bitter kola,dry ginger, and palm oil. We sell at affordable rate and quality guaranteed ,We can supply in small scales and big scales
Dry kpomo is-dried cow skin.
Its basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
When soaked, cleaned and cooked, ponmo can be added along side assorted meat in various soups such as egusi, vegetable as well as regular fish or meat stew.
Having kpomo in this dried state is of great advantage because it allows for easy storage (just keep it in a dry place), better preservation and elimination of unpleasant smell.
The following steps are required for you to get dried ponmo ready for cooking:
1) pour dried ponmo into a bowl
2) run hot water into the bowl containing the kpomo
3) leave to soak overnight (once soaked overnight, dried kpomo becomes soft)
4) clean soft kpomo by removing the thin layer inside it
5) rinse and then ponmo is ready to be cooked
taking orders in bags and packs.